Economic Dynamics, Comparative Dynamics, Intellectual Property,
2018/4/1 — Present
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka Prefecture University
2016/2/1 — 2018/3/31
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
2014/4/1 — 2016/1/31
Postdoctoral Researcher, RIEB, Kobe University
JSPS Research Fellow (PD)
2012/4/1 — 2014/3/31
Postdoctoral Researcher, KIER, Kyoto University
- Doctor of Economics, Kyoto University
- Master of Informatics, Kyoto University
- Y. Furukawa, T. Lai, K. Sato “Novelty-Seeking Traits and Applied Research Activities,” accepted at Applied Economics Letters, July 2019.
- M. Yano, K. Sato (2019) “Ergodic Chaos for Non-expansive Economic Models,” accepted at International Journal of Economic Theory 15, pp. 311-320.
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2013) “Optimal Ergodic Chaos under Slow Capital Depreciation,” International Journal of Economic Theory 9, pp. 57-67.
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2012) “Comparative Dynamics in Stochastic Models with Respect to the L∞-L∞ Duality: A Differential Approach,” Macroeconomic Dynamics 16, pp. 127-138.
- K. Sato, Y. Yamada, H. Fujioka (2009) “Mean Square Optimal Hedging with Non-Uniform Rebalancing Intervals,” SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration, Vol. 2, No. 1.
- M. Yano, K. Sato, Y. Furukawa (2011) “Observability of Chaotic Economic Dynamics in the Matsuyama Model,” Dimensions of Economic Theory and Policy Essays for Anjan Mukherji eds. by K. G. Dastidar, H. Mukhopadhyay, and U. B. Sinha, Chapter 6. New Delhi: Oxford University Press
- Y. Furukawa, T. Lai and K. Sato (2017) “Receptivity and innovation.” MPRA Paper 82566, September 2017.
Refereed Conference Papers
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2012) “A simple condition for uniqueness of the absolutely continuous ergodic measure and its application to economic models,” AIP Conf. Proc. 1479, pp. 737-740; doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4756241
- M. Nagahara, K. I. Sato, Y. Yamamoto (2009) “H2/H∞ Approach to the Histogram Method for Density Estimation,” ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference.
- K. Sato, Y. Yamada, H. Fujioka (2008) “Mean Square Optimal Hedging with Non-Uniform Rebalancing Intervals,” SICE Annual Conference.
- M. Nagahara, K. Sato, Y. Yamamoto (2008) “H∞ Optimal Nonparametric Density Estimation from Quantized Samples,” The 40th ISCIE International Symposium on Stochastic Systems Theory and Its Applications (pp. 67–72 in the Proceedings).
- V.F. Martins-da-Rocha, K. Sato, and Y. Vailakis (2016) “Differentiability of the policy function in models with equilibrium growth,” 16th SAET Conference on Current Trends in Economics. IMPA, Rio de Janeiro. 2016-07-06.
- T. Kamihigashi and K. Sato (2016) “Differentiable Monotone Comparative Statics,” Time, Uncertainties and Strategies II, MSE, Paris. 2015-12-14.
- K. Sato, D. Kanehara, and Makoto Yano (2013) “Complex dynamics in a two-sector optimal growth model with three production factors”, 13th SAET 2013 Conference, Paris. 2013-07-26.
- K. Sato and M. Yano (2012) “An iteratively expansive unimodal map is strong ergodic chaos”, AEI-Four Joint Workshop on Current Issues in Economic Theory, National University of Singapore.
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2010) “A New Characterization for Ergodic Chaos with an Economic Application,” 10th SAET Conference, in Singapore
- Kenji Sato (2012) “Stochastic and Pseudostochastic Economic Dynamics,” Doctoral Thesis, Kyoto University. Advisor: Makoto Yano